- make any changes to the Services, including issuing enhancements, modifications, and making changes to the format, medium or method of delivery,
- discontinue the Services for any reason on notice to Customers, in which event, Company shall provide a refund to Customer for the unused portion of the discontinued Services.
Customer shall promptly notify to the Company in writing of any change to its contact, user names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit card or other related information provided to the company in connection with the Service. In case of customer’s failure to update such information in a timely manner, Company is not liable for any delayed, disrupt, or damages caused to Customer in connection therewith.
To the extent an individual authorized on behalf of Customer (each a “Registered User”) creates or is provided with a username and password to access the Service, such Registered User may not share his or her login or password with any person or third party. Failure to comply with the foregoing shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of Customer’s and/or the Registered User’s account.
Registered Users are responsible for all usage or activity on their Life Assistant account and maintaining the confidentiality of their passwords. Any failure to abide by these registration and security requirements or fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of Customer or a Registered User’s account, at company's sole discretion.
Fees and Payment
Customer shall pay all amounts owed to Company in respect of the Service, whether quoted as a set price or based on Company’s rate card, including any applicable cancellation or other fees. All Fees are exclusive of all applicable taxes and, except as specifically provided herein, non-refundable.
We will invoice you for payment of the fees either
- when we have completed the services; or
- on the invoice dates set out in the quotation.
Payment in full of the Fees and applicable taxes is due within….(15/30) days of the date of invoice.
With respect to Customers that pay fees based on Company’s rate card, Company reserves the right to change its rate card for services at any time.
We will promptly correct any error/defect in the Service or, if it determines in its sole judgment that correction is commercially impracticable, Company may provide a refund to customer for the affected portion of the Service, which correction or refund shall constitute customer’s sole and exclusive remedy and Company’s sole liability for any error or defect in the Service.
We can terminate the provision of services immediately if you fail to make pay any due amount under the contract on the due date for payment.
Company may suspend its performance under this Agreement, in whole or in part, immediately on notice, without liability to customer, if customer materially breaches this Agreement.
The company shall not be liable to or through the customers for any inability or delays to perform due to such circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including acts of God (flood, fire, explosion, severe weather), acts of terrorism, civic commotion, acts of government, acts or omissions of third parties, strikes or labor disputes, failure or unavailability of communications infrastructure (including, but not limited to, carriers, networks, and internet and satellite providers), and system malfunctions.
Description Of Services and Terms Of Order
You are required to accept the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service to avail of the services offered by Life Assistant. All terms and conditions of the Agreement are incorporated herein by reference and shall be deemed to be a part of this TOS.
- You shall provide all the required details asked for in the requisition form so as to avoid an unnecessary delay. Once the service request is placed, the same shall be reviewed by Life Assistant. Upon review and acceptance of the service request by Life Assistant, the service placed by You shall be confirmed and such confirmation shall be intimated to You. Only upon final acceptance of such confirmation of availability of Service will Life Assistant initiate steps for the execution of the Service. Your acceptance shall be taken to be final. In case confirmation is not received by Life Assistant from You, Life Assistant shall not initiate steps for execution of Service and the Service request shall be deemed to be cancelled.
- The Service may vary from place to place and person to person and is dependent on availability of local vendors and service providers, local grocery shops, local plumbers, local painters, local water-proofing agents, local carpenters, local electricians, local workers, (“vendors”) (“Service Providers”) etc. and availability of Life Assistant and applicable laws, regulations.
- The Services can be availed by you during office hours i.e 10am to 6pm any time during the year. It is clarified that no requests will be entertained for availing any of the service on Sundays or gazetted /national holidays and/or on any other holidays as declared by the Government. The services will be entertained only till your membership is valid.
- Life Assistant is not liable for any delay/non-delivery/non performance of the service by the Service Provider/Vendor or due to an event, including (but not limited to), flood, fire, wars, emergency, terrorism, insurgency, riots, communal tensions, blockades, strikes, lockouts, acts of God not within the reasonable control of Life Assistant.
- No Utility Bill Payment request will be entertained within 48 hrs of the due date of the bill. The bill payment request should be done at least 2 days prior to the due date of the bill. Further, Life Assistant will not be held liable for non-payment of bills on account of system failure, technology failure and failure at service provider end.
- The delivery of goods would be attempted only once. In case the delivery is not executed during the first attempt by the RELEVANT SERVICE PROVIDERS, due to wrong address/recipient not available/premises locked, Life Assistant shall charge an extra amount as applicable for the completion of the order. The minimum TAT for delivery of goods will be 24 Hrs.
- The Documentation service can be availed of by You and/or your Beneficiaries. There are certain laws which require that the person deposing before the appropriate authority should appear in person before him and should put his signature in the register meant for it under the applicable statute. In view of this fact the assistance provided by Life Assistant shall be limited to delivery of only those services which do not require that the person deposing before the appropriate authority should also personally appear before the appropriate authority and sign in the register meant for it. In such cases where Your/Beneficiary's personal presence before the appropriate authority is required under the applicable law, Life Assistant will merely act as a facilitator. You are responsible for ensuring your/Beneficiary's physical presence/appearance before such appropriate authority and You/Beneficiary will not hold Life Assistant liable for any kind of deficiency of Services in such cases. You agree to provide and understand that in some cases an authorization letter in favor of Life Assistant may be required from You/Beneficiary in order to liaise, submit and obtain requested documents and or certificates from the concerned authority/ department. Life Assistant undertakes no responsibility whatsoever for any omission and commission whatsoever on your &/or your Beneficiary's part and You shall indemnify Life Assistant from any liability, damages etc. from any party arising out of such omission and commission on your or your Beneficiary's part. Any cost borne by Life Assistant in such a case shall be refunded to Life Assistant by You.
- Life Assistant in no way shall be liable and responsible for any deficiency in service whatsoever on the part of the vendor/service provider or for any acts or omissions on the part of the vendor/service provider resulting in loss of any nature whatsoever to you or to any third party and you shall not make any claim in this regard against Life Assistant and shall indemnify, protect, save and keep harmless Life Assistant from all claims, liabilities, penalties etc in this regard.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Life Assistant makes no warranty that (i) the service shall meet your requirements, (ii) the service shall be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service shall be accurate or reliable, and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service shall meet your expectations. In case of deficiency of quality of any service, you are free to proceed legally against the service provider and shall not hold Life Assistant or its directors / officials / employees / agents / representatives / assignees responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- Life Assistant reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders at any time, including but not limited to orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders in which Life Assistant believes that You have violated applicable law(s), and orders that Life Assistant believes are harmful to it or its affiliates. Life Assistant also reserves the right to limit the number of services being availed by the member. Currently the member can avail the following services.
- Life Assistant is only acting as a facilitator of services for which it is charging a monthly fee as per the category of membership availed by the member. Any charges/fees/expenses incurred while availing any of the services will be borne by the member.
- The member needs to update itself in respect to any changes in the charges or terms & conditions as applicable through the company website i.e. www.lifeassistant.in
- The member agrees to accept SMS/Email related to service updates, changes in T&C, and promotional activities of the company and its associate vendors.
- The membership fee of the company can be paid either in Quarterly/Half-yearly/Yearly mode. The charges for the next term shall be paid at least 10 days prior to the expiry of the term.